Wednesday, September 9, 2015

10 on 10 - September 2015

I'm here for a visit with the grandkids.  I hadn't seen them in about five weeks...which doesn't seem that long in the grand scheme of things, but they seem to grow up so much in that short time...especially at the ages that they are.
This particular day, we decided to play "beauty shop".  Even though it may not show, we all took a turn...all the way down to Clifford, the Big Red Dog!  Well, all except for O...he helped with Mommy, but wanted no part of sitting in the chair.
I got a kick out of the conversations, the care, and the laughter that went along with it all.  I think our favorite part was when littlest brother got a ponytail!  His face cracked me up!  Anyway, after beauty shop time had ended, there was a little bit of a tickle session.  O was more interested in my reading glasses than tickling, but that didn't stop the rest of them!
I'm enjoying my visit so much.  I'm afraid it's never long enough.
(yes. they're in black and white again. yes. there are more than 10)
 Next in the circle is the wonderfully talented Sarah Roberts of Whispering Willow.  Her little one has started to school and he's just too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment