This week I had the privilege to be able to keep my sister's granddaughter (my great niece and the only girl in that bunch) because her brother was headed to a preschool field trip and she was feeling a little under the weather. It was only for the morning, so I decided to take my camera along!
She's 8 months old and full of life! She probably logged about 5 miles just moving all over the house....and I had a blast!
I went over my 10 for the post, but I don't get to photograph her cute personality very much and decided that it would be okay.
Peanut is a good sport!
I believe it's lunchtime, Aunt Janet
...and now....off to play again!
...and she's never in one place for long!
I really enjoyed my time with little {m}. Sorry for such a long post, but I just couldn't pick! I promise...I'll stick to 10 next month!
Now, move on to Erica Finnan's wonderful day picking apples with her family!!
Now, move on to Erica Finnan's wonderful day picking apples with her family!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment