Well, it seems that I'm stuck in a black and white rut, but I'm in love with the way the shadows and light come together, and how much less distracting it can be versus color in some instances....this one in particular.
I may be a tad obsessed with window light also.
We took a trip to Atlanta, "halfway" to the grandkids, and they met us there for a fun weekend. None of us had much time available and this seemed, and was, our best alternative to really get in some fun quality time.
I took these photos the first morning just before we got ready to go to the pool. O was very interested in watching the few people that we could see in the pool from our window, and he didn't mind me passing the time with my camera! He's actually become my most eager subject of the three!
Anyway...these are the images I took as I played around with shadows, light, freelensing, and my sweet middle child grandson, O.
Now click on over to The Whispering Willow to catch a glimpse of Sarah's boys while they were crabbing! Gorgeous images!










Aww he is so adorable Janet...Love the light and the way the curtain falls behind him...precious memories xx
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Sarah xoxo
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThese are so sweet!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Erica <3
Delete