Any time you run water in the sink and he's around, he'll pull up a chair and say that he wants to help. It's so cute and he really does try to help, but I secretly know exactly why he "helps"...so that he can play in the water long after the cleaning is done!
I didn't time it, but I'm pretty sure that he stood there "cleaning" the cups and his little lions for at least 45 minutes. I hope this phase of his life doesn't end anytime soon. (I may even wash dishes more often just because he does this, but don't tell him!)
Now click on over to Erica Finnan's site to see the gorgeous images that she took on their trip to the beach!










Oh Janet...these images are beautiful and what a sweet memory to have documented <3 Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Anita. I could watch him all day...only I'm not sure the water bill could take it! ;) Glad to have something to look back on and remember when he no longer is fascinated by the simple things.
Delete