Tuesday I had the privilege of going to the long awaited "first movie at a theater" with G and O! We had lunch with Tia first and then drove over to the theater. To say that G was excited just might be the understatement of the year. She really had no idea what to expect, but was talking on and on about the "moofie and popcorn"!
Katie and I might have been a little nervous about several things, like the fact that some of the previews were a little scary or that O would be really sleepy and cranky. None of that was an issue at all.
G was glued, wide eyed, to the whole thing! She especially loved the singing. O was sleepy, but he just snuggled up with his mommy and slept through the entire movie! (relief)!
We're already looking forward to the next one! Thanks, Katie, for letting me enjoy this moment with you all. :)










that first photo must be framed! just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow...this took forever for me to reply to but thank you so much Darcy! I really need to print that one out :)
Delete