I've been playing with the kids this week...and it dawned on me late this afternoon that the tenth was upon us and I didn't have a post ready yet!
The sun was quickly setting and I just threw out there..."Who wants to help me get ten photos for a post tomorrow?"...and this sweet one raised her hand and said..."I do!"
Well, after I picked myself up off of the ground (because there have been MANY times that she's turned her back on the camera), I decided I'd make this as simple as possible and just take exactly what I was seeing at the moment.
We've been swinging in this beautiful, windy and warmer weather, every afternoon. They have all enjoyed me pushing them, even though the oldest can swing herself and has long outgrown this baby swing. It's a step in this time of my life that I love. A time when all is carefree and we just have fun. These little pushes from Grandmoo and swing times are appreciated and I love that. My grandkids are the best.
We've been swinging in this beautiful, windy and warmer weather, every afternoon. They have all enjoyed me pushing them, even though the oldest can swing herself and has long outgrown this baby swing. It's a step in this time of my life that I love. A time when all is carefree and we just have fun. These little pushes from Grandmoo and swing times are appreciated and I love that. My grandkids are the best.
So, this is my 15 minutes of 10 photographs (and yes, she counted every one).
Now click on around our little circle to see and feel the refreshing ocean views that Kelly Jacobi and her family experienced.










No comments:
Post a Comment