Friday, October 3, 2014

Cherish this Day | October 3

G has always been interested in the iPad during our visits.  It's not something she has free reign over, but on occasions we let her play Mickey Mouse, Elmo, or Daniel Tiger on it.  We've even downloaded a few of her favorite movies...Frozen and the Aristocats!
Just recently, O has become interested too!  He's finally able to join in and really enjoy it.  This day, G was taking time to share with him.  I took the opportunity to take in the scenes that I most wanted to remember...and I might have asked them to sit in the light while they played ;)

 He looks so much older here.
 I'm a little obsessed with cute little feet.
 ...and hands.
 ...ok, details in general.
Times like this are priceless to me.  Take time today to enjoy every minute.
Cherish this Day has so much more!  Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment