Friday, October 10, 2014

10 on 10 | October 2014

It's the 10th of the month and I decided that this month was going to be dedicated to O.  He's rarely still long enough for too many photos like this so I took all of these in a span of about 10 minutes!
He's one and a half and soon to be the middle child.  He's growing up, but he's still very much mama's little boy.
Here are my sweet shots of little O.  Grandmoo's little man.
(and don't count....there might be 11 images!)
Janielle from Lens and Beauty is up next!  Take a look!

2 comments:

  1. Janet, these are absolutely precious! I love seeing O's personality shine through in these. And I about melted when I saw his pictures with mommy. Stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nicole. That really means a lot <3

      Delete