Friday, August 8, 2014

Cherish this Day | August 8

So, he still may be wearing a diaper, but he's looking so much more like a little boy than a baby.  He loves dirt and it shows.  Nearly every time we take him outside he gravitates to it and throws it all over himself.  Because of the humid weather it sticks pretty good too!
He's 16 months old and will welcome a new little brother or sister in just five short months, so I guess the time for him to grow up a little is now....just not too much, which is why this is my photo for today's post.  The dirt, the chubbiness, the messy hair...all things that I love about this age.  I'm sure he'll still keep the messy hair and there will be lots of dirt, but that chub will be run off, and his cheeks will slender...and I'll love the next stage just as much as this one.

Please take the time to visit our weekly blog post.  Again, this week's images are amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment