Since the grandkids moved in May and are now over 8 hours away their visits are fewer and farther between. I meant to take more photos while they were here, but I just couldn't stop playing with them long enough to pick up the camera for very long. I was able to take a few, but, to be honest, I have several projects that I'm involved in and I'm still trying to decide which ones to use where!
I said all of that to explain my 10 on 10 this month. This is what I found as I walked through my home after they left....and I shed a tear or two.
Yes, that's Bepaw taking a nap in the other room!
Please follow the circle all the way around by clicking here to visit first the extremely talented Janielle Vergne-Granstaff of Lens and Beauty! You won't want to miss this!










Love these Mom!! ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Katie :)
DeleteThese are just precious!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jennifer :)
DeleteJanet, I just love these! It totally gives me perspective on how my parents feel when we leave their house after a visit since we are about 6 hours from them. You captured the "Kids were here" perfectly <3
ReplyDelete