Wednesday, October 9, 2013

....front porch in the Fall {getting excited about Halloween}

Little boys love to dress up as much as little girls do, only the outfits usually contain things like swords, knives, sashes, and shields.  I love to listen to them as they plan their attack or compare their strengths.  Sometimes they are partners and sometimes they are fierce enemies.  Most often they won't admit if they get hurt, and most certainly they love to be the hero.

Watching these two play in their make believe world was oh, so much fun!  Ninja Turtles and Iron Patriots they were....but most importantly....brothers to the end.  The younger looks up to the older and although he can give him a run for his money, you can see that he's always watching....with that bit of respect that only an older brother can earn.

I hope you enjoy looking at these images as much as I enjoyed my afternoon!




























No comments:

Post a Comment