Friday, October 18, 2013

CHERISH THIS DAY | October 18

....such an easy going little dinosaur.  Once you got in the costume, you never complained one time, even when the big tail kept you from sitting just where you wanted or the top-heavy head rolled you over.  What a fun age you are!  13 months old and everything is new.  Loving and kind, yet all boy.  Exploring and full of energy.  This day had it all :)














Don't forget to check out this week's CHERISH THIS DAY post!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness….so adorable Janet! Love these! The costume is just too precious and I love the close up with his big blue eyes. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness..THE cutest dinosaur I've ever seen!! ;) Love that boy. My favorite might be the close up of him squatting...that tail... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww he is just adorable :) love this little dinosaur.....and love your little details shots of his dinosaur adventure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is absolutely precious!! I love the entire series of photos...it makes me want to hop into the frame and join in the Halloween fun!

    ReplyDelete