After reading and participating in an e-book called Stories of Home by Kate Densmore, I've been taking part in a monthly theme of photographs and the month of December the theme was "Mornings".
My image was chosen as one of the Top Ten images to be featured on Kate's website! Here are just a few of the images I took during the month that led up to the image I submitted.
To visit the Top Ten post click HERE!
I'd love to document the STORY OF YOUR HOME.
Contact me and we'll set it up.
There's nothing more precious than for your family to be able to look back at "home" as it was. You can't recreate the time and memories.
To visit the Top Ten post click HERE!
I'd love to document the STORY OF YOUR HOME.
Contact me and we'll set it up.
There's nothing more precious than for your family to be able to look back at "home" as it was. You can't recreate the time and memories.
If you would like to purchase this e-book for yourself, and I highly recommend it, click on this link to purchase! You won't regret it!




Congratulations! Well deserved and your photography is a great documentation on home.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Sarah ❤️ I'm so glad this project brought our paths together!
ReplyDelete