Tuesday, August 30, 2016

....documenting life.

Enjoying the life of our newest grandchild.  One afternoon at one week old. 
 Time passes so quickly and it's so easy to blink and then they're a month old...or two!  Documenting the early days is way too important to miss!
This little guy is so sweet and I'm so proud that he has become the newest member of Team Crouch!


"But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it, and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus."
2 Timothy 3:14-15

There is no doubt in my mind that this little man will be taught scripture from all areas of his life beginning now, in infancy.
I can hardly wait to see the wonderful man that God will mold out of his life.
I do love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment