We were all together during the Thanksgiving holiday and we won't see the grandkids again until just after Christmas, so we took the time to do the one activity that they seem to really enjoy...decorating cookies.
They're still so young and it didn't last very long, but I grabbed what I could so that I could keep the memory forever.
This year I bought (don't judge) the already cut out cookie dough because they just don't have it in them to last long enough to roll out, cut out, bake AND decorate the cookies.
They did help bake them...but their favorite part is the decorating!
It started out rather clean...
Charley didn't get in on the decorating this time, but he did enjoy the tasting!
You know you really love this when the mess at the end is just as cute as the cookies! (and you can never have enough sprinkles)
Now be sure to check out Sarah's post with her little Elf visitors!! The Whispering Willow













so so cute!! these kids are beyond adorable
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Indira! <3
DeleteThank you so much, Indira! <3
Delete