Tuesday, March 10, 2015

10 on 10 | March 2015 | Two months old

He's two months old now and growing faster than I can keep up!  He's smiling when you talk to him, and awake much more.  I love his little baby smell and the sweet dimples in his hands....the lines on his feet and the chub on his legs.  I made sure I got his tiny little details this month, because I know that by the next time I see him, he'll look even more different!
I love you, little man...more and more each day.
Proverbs 17:6a ~ "Grandchildren are the crown of the aged..."


Please move on around the circle to see the beautiful memories that Janielle from Lens and Beauty has captured!

8 comments:

  1. Oh oh oh....I love these so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh oh....I love these so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these! He is so darn sweet! I wish we were closer so I could snuggle him too :) lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...thank you, Erica :) I think your girls and Katie's kids would have a blast together!

      Delete
  4. This little man is just toooooo adorable...growing so fast ...beautiful capture of his little details xx

    ReplyDelete