Saturday, January 10, 2015

January 2015 ~ 10 on 10

Yesterday C turned one week old.  The weather here has been quite cold so we, well...ok, I decided that it would be a good time to try out a few of his winter looks, catching a few of his many sweet faces.  Honestly, I had a really, really hard time choosing 10 (well, 12) because I'm sure I have at least 35 that I could use!  He is an angel of a baby and has no problem with noise. (thank goodness)
I am so grateful to have been able to have spent this very first week getting to know him and loving on his family.  I'm treasuring these images because I know that he's going to grow so quickly, and by the next time I see him he will have changed so much!
I hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I have!
(...and if only you could smell his wonderful, fresh, babyness!)

Please continue around the blog circle to see what gorgeous images Genevieve Erwin has up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment