Thursday, July 10, 2014

10 on 10 | July 2014

Last month I was able to take a little trip to visit with the grandkids while they were in Atlanta.  We spent a few fantastic days playing and I offered to sit with the kids at the hotel, (smile), while mom and dad went to a movie.  After they had their baths, they decided to play in the window and I couldn't resist capturing their sweet little faces in the light.  Oh, and I guess I should call this my 12 on 10...I just couldn't stop!

Hurry on over to Erica's blog to see wonderful photos of her Holiday weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. Love the final image!!! Those eyes are captivating! Hotels are always a magical place for my kids too, if only they were magical for sleeping toddlers too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes...sleeping was another issue altogether! :) Thank you for the kind words...his eyes always get me too!

      Delete
  2. Oh Janet! I just love hotel light too and these are absolutely adorable! That last one is stunning and his gaze is killing me (in the best possible way!) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those baby blues too..and I love those little toes peaking out underneath the curtain too!! I love little feet! :) I love watching G and O grow. Glad you got spend a fun time visiting with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Erica! I'm afraid that I'm addicted to little feet! :)

      Delete