Friday, June 27, 2014

Cherish this Day | June 27

We took a trip to the Georgia Aquarium this week and you can bet I'm cherishing these moments!  G was such a big girl...walking everywhere and being so polite, and O just kept saying "wow,WOW!" over and over!  We had such a good time.  We have plans to go back in July, and I can hardly wait to see what they think of the Dolphin Show!

 ...and the one where I didn't change my camera settings (so it's blurry...but I still love the moment)

Be sure to visit the Cherish this Day blog to see lots of Summertime fun!

4 comments:

  1. I love that the big backback is in the photo, esp. while she's caring the baby. These photos do such a wonderful job capturing the wonderfulness of an outing with small children (and the backpack reminds me of all the work involved). Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Darcy! The backpack! Haha! Yep....full of everything a mommy (or Grandmoo) needs!

      Delete
  2. We have never taken Chloe to the aquarium. These really make me want to take her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Janet!! I hope you had a wonderful visit!

    ReplyDelete