Monday, May 12, 2014

10 on 10 | May 2014 | Snacktime with O

We finally got to keep O for a few days by himself, and getting to know his little personality was so much fun.
I took the time on this morning to capture just a little bit of that budding personality along with some of his adorable baby features like the dimples in his hands, the many ant bites he had on those hands after playing in the ant bed, again...(why he thought that would be fun is beyond me), his tiny little teeth, and his cute little sock feet (crossed, like he always does).
I'm so glad that I have these photos because he's changing so much these days!
Erica Finnan is next in the circle, so CLICK HERE to check out her beautiful post!

6 comments:

  1. Love this boy. :) I love the way you captured his sweet little details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting us steal him away for a few days <3

      Delete
  2. He is so precious!! I love his little dimpled hands too! Those are some of my favorite things about babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Erica <3 Can't you just eat them up? :)

      Delete
  3. OH Janet, I adore these!! I have some very similar images of my last baby, and they are some of my favorites.. just watching him eat with those chubby little baby hands, I just treasure them! I know your family will do the same with these! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lauren! I'm so thankful already that I have them...I can't imagine how I'll feel in a few short years! <3

      Delete