We had a nice warm day earlier this month and painting seemed like a fun idea. We got a little on the paper, but the fun started when she decided that painting herself would be more fun!
Enough with the paper...
It started out with just a little on her feet...
...and then moved on to her legs...
...and she made sure that they both had plenty.
She was so proud,
and she thought it would be funny to try to hug Great Gran with all of that paint still on her hands!
A masterpiece.
This is a blog circle, so be sure and move on over to visit Erica at Erica Finnan Photography to see what she's been up to at the beach!










Mom, You have no idea how much I love these!! It means so much that I'm able to actually see the fun that my little kiddos have with you two when I'm not there! love love love!!! :) :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Katie....we love every minute of the time we get....and you can see that even the Great Grandparents do as well! :)
Delete