It's the 10th of March and time for another round of 10 on 10. My 10 images come from a little bowling time with our oldest granddaughter. It was her first time to even see a bowling alley, so that made it even more fun!
...patiently waiting her turn and then getting a little instruction from Bepaw.
Waiting and watching...
and loving the ball return! (I think this was her favorite part!)
She finally tried it all on her own!
...with a little victory dance! (MY favorite part!)
Don't forget that this is a blog circle! Please, move on over to Whispering Willow to see a touch of love and Springtime that Sarah Roberts is sharing! 









Oh my goodness Janet!! I adore these! I love the one of her pushing the ball down the lane...I giggled out loud on that one!! Oh ya gotta love the victory dance! She looks adorable in piggies too!
ReplyDeleteErica, you're just too sweet! Thank you. It was SO dark in there that I had to push my ISO so high. I decided that they were too precious to me anyway! :)
DeletePerfect. Absolutely perfect!!! I love that while she is doing her victory dance most of the pins are still up in the background. :) :) My goodness...I just want to squeeze her!! We are so excited to pick her up tomorrow!!
ReplyDeletethese are so precious and beautifully captured...I think I may have to give 10 on 10 a try next month!!! I love your work!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much :)
DeleteLove the capture of her little feet! How did you get some of these shots...I can imagine you sliding down the alley LOL :) LOVE
ReplyDeleteLOL! That would have been a site for sure....and I probably would have done it, but we were on the end lane and there was a walkway next to the lane! The things we do to get a good shot! :)
Delete