Monday, February 10, 2014

10 on 10 | February 2014

It's the 10th of the month and I'm excited to share my 10 images that I took on a cold winter day a few weeks ago.
 
Sometimes, when big sister is taking a nap, this little man enjoys hanging around under the kitchen table exploring and looking out of the windows.
I decided that if I was going to capture even 10 minutes with this guy in one place, I might ought to do it this month before he starts walking!
So different from his sister, he enjoys playing alone and examining everything he can touch.
I love the way he still has dimples in his hands, drool on his chin, and his strawberry blonde hair hangs slightly over his ears.  It so like him to have on only one shoe and for his sock to be half off as well.  He loves looking outside but hates the cold winter.  He's growing up so fast! 
Quiet times with my little O.  I love him so much!
 



 
 

 
 




 
Keep our circle going and move on over to visit Erica Finnan Photography to see the soft and peaceful images she took of her sweet daughter.


6 comments:

  1. He is soo cute :) I love seeing pictures of both your grand babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing them growing up....I can see his little personality in these images :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Sarah! :) He's really becoming quite the little character!

      Delete
  3. Oh, Mom, these are so special!! I love them all so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet Kate <3 You know I love your babies!!

      Delete