This intermittent project is one that I've had a passion for that's been nagging me until I did it.
When I was taking a workshop this summer and the grandkids weren't here to take photos of, I just took photos of their toys in anticipation of them coming back to see us.
That has now blossomed into "The Grandkids Were Here"!
Whenever my grandkids come to visit and they are on their way back home, I move through the house checking to make sure they haven't left anything. These are some of the wonderful reminders that I find as I look around....treasures for my heart.
I must add that their mother usually runs around picking up after them, or in the 2 year old's case, having her help, but I usually just tell her not to bother, as they are usually in a hurry and trying to make sure that they don't leave anything. I never mind picking up behind them because I secretly enjoy placing it all back for them to find on their next visit. :)
I hope you enjoy these images that I've taken just as I've seen and found them.














Aw man! we DID leave something! ;)
ReplyDeletethese are beyond awesome!! I LOVE your images and this project!!
ReplyDeleteYou are always so so sweet and supportive. It means the world to me!! :)
Delete