Thursday, November 14, 2013

a Saturday morning at the Buchanan home...

When Toni contacted me and tossed around the idea of an early Saturday morning session with a big breakfast and the boys in their pj's...I was so excited!  I love capturing the everyday moments more than anything and their farmhouse was filled with warmth and love.

I arrived at 7:30am.  The boys were already up and an old fashioned country breakfast was started and smelling fantastic!  There were even a few cute little furry family members secretly hoping for crumbs.  Toni's mom and step dad were there and they all sat down as a family at the dining room table.







Can't you just feel the warmth as they ask the blessing? (and I just love Levi's little feet)



Good food and good conversation...










...and then it was time to run off a little energy!











It's clear that Aaron has plenty of farming skills already.  He told me that if I wanted my fall flowers to look like theirs (which were hearty and beautiful) then I needed to make sure I used fertilizer! ;)


To end our session, we decided to take a few pictures of everyone together.  Levi couldn't bear the thought of not being Superman, so he was talked into wearing "plain clothes" and hiding his Superhero identity underneath...only he did NOT want his shirt buttoned up...lest you not realize who he really was! (my favorite part) :)














I hope your upcoming holiday season is as carefree as this! :)  Thank you, Toni, for a beautiful morning in your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment