Cherish This Day is an exciting project that I now have the privilege of participating in that bi-monthly reminds us all to cherish the days that we have because there will never be another today! I feel very honored to be working with this group of talented photographers and hope that you will check out their work here and take time to visit the blog for the September 20 posting.
I have one of these images featured on the current post, and decided to add a few more here with a little letter to my sweet grandson, Oliver.
Because you're so young this doesn't happen often; that we have you for the weekend all to ourselves...but when it does, it's a weekend that we enjoy from the moment you get here until the time comes for you to return home.
It's a time for Grandmoo and Bepaw to really get to know your ever pleasant personality and to steal all of the kisses and snuggles we can possibly fit into a very short time frame!
I want to always remember the little details about your visits...like your adorable feet (because I have a thing for baby feet), the way your tiny hands reach out for your toys, your beautiful eyelashes, your infectious smile, and your eyes...those baby blue eyes. I want to breathe in the sweet way you smell, how fluffy your hair gets after your bath and the cozy way you snuggle just before bedtime.
You're chewing on everything right now and drooling so much that you go through at least 8 bibs a day. Maybe your teeth will come in soon so that you can have a little relief, although you didn't complain one bit.
You are a treasure, little O, and I am already looking forward until the next time you come to visit....but until that day comes....I will always Cherish This Day.









Beautiful post, Janet! They are so lucky that to have you as their Grandma!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Amy!!....but I'm the lucky one :)
ReplyDeleteThese are AWESOME! great perspectives
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! That really means a lot :)
Delete